Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers is an arcade flight simulation game set in the Pacific theater during World War II, featuring the aircraft and ships of the period, and historically inspired missions. The emphasis is on intense dogfights, daring bombing raids, torpedo runs and exciting aerial missions.
- Move through 4 single-player campaigns
- Multiplayer modes include: Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Destroy & Protect, and Capture the Flag
- Equip your aircraft with bombs, torpedoes, rockets and cannons
- Control communications between carrier and aircraft, organizing detailed missions and objectives
- Gain achievements and improve your rank as you excel
You can fight on either of two sides in Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers – the United States Navy or the Imperial Japanese Navy. Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers tells the story of three carriers in the Pacific war – the USS Enterprise, aka the Big E of the US Navy, and the Akagi and Zuikaku of the IJ Navy. There are two USN campaigns and two IJN campaigns. Further gameplay is available via downloadable content.
The mission content of this game is based upon real history and situations in the Pacific theater starting on the 7th of December, 1941 at Pearl Harbor. Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers depicts the most famous battles between the US and Japan, presenting different perspectives from two very different nations…