Dragon Age: Inquisition offers tons of the deep, ambitious RPG action that fans of the Dragon Age series crave. A continuation of the plot from Dragon Age II, Inquisition puts the player in the middle of an all-out war between mages and Templars. As the Inquisitor, the player’s decisions shape the complex plot, relationships with NPCs and party members, and the entire game world itself. You can choose to open up new parts of the map to explore, or destroy villages and all the story points and characters within them. The world is bigger than in previous games and there is an extra race to choose (the Qunari join Humans, Dwarves, and Elves as a playable race). The party-based combat system has been made more tactical and complex. Overall, Inquisition aims to be the best Dragon Age yet.
- Skyhold Throne: Every ruler should sit in a place of high honor, but as the Inquisitor you will have the greatest of all, fashioned from an ancient dragon skull.
- Red Hart Halla: Traverse the perilous, living world atop this great-horned beast.
- Bog Unicorn: Once belonging to an evil marauder, this unique mount has returned to inspire fear into those who would oppose you.
- Bring the world of Thedas wherever you go with the digital soundtrack
- Dragon Age Multiplayer Deluxe Edition chests