From the Manufacturer For game-changing immersion, the Logitech G35 Surround Sound Headset is the first Logitech headset to offer 7.1 surround sound – a perfect complement to the growing number of action games and high-definition movies that support 7.1-channel surround sound.
Immersive Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound. Powered by second-generation Dolby Headphone technology, the G35 simulates the complex acoustics of a listening room, creating a detailed, outside-the-head sound field. Plus, with its proprietary ear-enclosing design, the G35 headset greatly reduces ambient noise from interfering with your entertainment, while an adjustable, noise-cancelling microphone focuses on your voice and reduces background noise.
Victory never sounded so good. Play with the best.
- 7.1 Surround Sound Powered by Dolby technology
Delivers a detailed sound-field – hear your enemies before they see you. Dolby Pro Logic II is used in conjunction with Dolby Headphone technology to create an expanded stereo sound for files recorded in traditional format.
- 3 Swappable Headband Pads
To ensure your headset remains comfortable during long gaming sessions, the G35 headset features three swappable headbands – thin, thick and contoured designs – so you can select the style that fits you best.
- 3 Customisable G Keys
If you use popular chat clients such as Ventrilo or Team Speak, the G35 headset includes three G-keys on the left earpiece for one-touch command over voice morphing. If you want to sound like your World of Warcraft character or disguise your voice when gaming, you can install the included software to enjoy six voice-morphing options, including cyborg, giant, mutant, space squirrel, troll and alien.
- On-Ear Audio Controls
For quick access to volume, microphone mute and surround sound adjustments.
- Adjustable, Noise-Cancelling Microphone
Focuses on your voice and reduces background noise.
- Full-Speed, All-Digital USB Connection
For clean, clear audio.
- 10-foot braided cable
With cable management wrap to keep excess cable out of the way.
- Microphone Mute Light
So you always know if you’re on or off mute.
- 2 Ways to Mute
Press the microphone mute button or rotate the microphone boom into the upright position.
Suggested games for the Logitech G35 Surround Sound Headset:
- World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King
- Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning
- Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures
- The Lord of the Rings Online: Mines of Moria
- Left 4 Dead
- Call of Duty: World at War
- Crysis Warhead
- Fallout 3
- Brothers in Arms: Hell’s Highway
- Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3
- Logitech G35 Surround Sound Headset
- 3 headband pads
- Quick-start guide
- 2-year limited hardware warranty
- PC with 32-bit or 64-bit Windows XP or Windows Vista
- 30 MB available hard drive space
- CD-ROM drive
- USB port