250 hours of non-stop gaming. Your move.
With up to 250 hours of battery life, G602 redefines the laws of wireless gaming. From the pinpoint accuracy of the exclusive Delta Zero sensor technology to the extra high durability primary switches, you can count on G602 to dominate boss after boss.
- Up to 250 hours of battery life1
- Power-saving, high-accuracy Delta Zero sensor technology
- Lag-free gaming-grade wireless
- Performance and Endurance modes maximize battery life
- Long-life buttons rated to 20 million clicks
- 11 programmable buttons for customized game control2
- On-the-fly adjustable DPI
- For Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Mac OS X 10.6.8 or higher
Wireless Gaming Technology
- Cut the cord and get gaming freedom from cables, clutter, and game interference
- Experience zero delay between your thoughts and actions with gaming-grade 2.4GHz wireless and a 2-millisecond report rate
- Tiny USB Nano receiver can stay in your computer so your mouse is always ready for action
- Master your favorite games with 11 customizable controls
- Easily assign any keyboard keystroke or multi-command macro to any button with Logitech Gaming Software
- Control your game and mouse’s performance right out of the box with pre-configured button settings—no software required
G602 is built to handle torturous gaming conditions thanks to primary mechanical switches rated to a 20-million-click lifespan.
Benchmark-Raising Battery Life
With a battery that lasts up to 250 hours of non-stop gaming, you’ll never have to worry about your mouse holding you back.
Battery Life Indicator
Never be surprised by low battery power again. The LED battery indicator warns you if the charge is running low.
Delta Zero Sensor Technology
Experience power-saving optimization and high-accuracy cursor control through exclusive lens design, illumination geometry, and processing algorithms
- Switch between Performance or Endurance modes to save power for when you need it most—in the game
- Get up to 250 hours of battery life in Performance mode or 1440 hours in Endurance mode.
Instant In-Game Sensitivity Switching
- Shift your DPI level with a single button press
- Record up to five DPI settings per profile— from pixel-precise targeting (250 DPI) to lightning-fast maneuvers (up to 2500 DPI)
- Programmable DPI switching buttons are strategically located next to the left click button for fast, accurate trigger-finger control
What’s in the Box
- Wireless receiver
- Receiver extender cable
- 2 AA batteries, pre-installed
- User documentation
- Windows 8, Windows 7
or Windows Vista
- Mac OSX 10.6.8 or higher
- Powered USB port
- Internet connection and 100MB hard drive space (for optional software download)
Resolution: 250 – 2,500 dpi
Max. acceleration: 20 G2
Max. speed: up to 2 meters/second (80ips)2
USB data format: 16 bits/axis
USB report rate: Up to 500 reports/second
Dynamic coefficient of friction – Mu (k): .093
Static coefficient of friction – Mu (s): .143
Buttons (Left/Right): 20 million clicks
Feet: 250 kilometers
BATTERY LIFE AND WIRELESS
Performance mode: up to 250 hours1
Endurance mode: up to 1440 hours1
Wireless range: 3 meters4
1 Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
2 Some profile settings require Logitech Gaming Software, available at logitech.com/downloads.
3 Tested on wood-veneer desktop.
4 Actual wireless range will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions.