An exclusive officially licensed Mario Kart Racing Wheel accessory is finally available for the Nintendo Switch. This accessory works with both the Switch and PC. Functions from the Switch controller are migrated over to the Mario Kart Racing Wheel and comes inclusive of the foot pedal. Please note that this wheel only works in docked mode, however it is compatible with other modes and the Switch Lite through an extra USB accessory (sold separately as the Table Mode Dedicated Portable USB Hub Stand 2 Port for Nintendo Switch).
With the hold button, you can have an item held behind you. Players can choose to assign the different buttons as they please as well. There’s also “deadzone adjustment” and “reality adjustment” with seven different levels for adjusting turning radius so you can set it to your liking.
This DX version comes with Winning Mode (switch from 270 degrees to 180 degrees turning radius) and is in an exclusive red and black design, includes a clamp stand and suction cups.
Ideal for small children, Switch’s first full-scale handle type controller!
- Switch’s first handle controller (pedal included)
- Tie-up product with Mario Kart racing game
- Easy to hold even in the hand of a small child, handle diameter of 220mm
- Assign function is equipped
- Item button on the center of wheel (to use the item in the game) and Item hold button (press and hold ZL button to put the item behind you and protect yourself while keeping the button pressed. Release the hold function by pressing the ZL or L paddle and the item button again)
- Connections via USB cable. 280mm handle, 3m cable length for the wheel, 1.5m cable length for the pedal.
Note: This product is connected by wire to the Nintendo Switch dock. You cannot connect to your Nintendo Switch directly.