Inspired by classic science-fiction and its overwhelming sense of adventure and imagination, Hello Games presents a game of unprecedented scale and ambition. In No Man’s Sky you explore an infinite universe where you will discover unique never-before-seen planets and lifeforms. A mystery lies at the center of the galaxy, an irresistible pulse that draws you on an epic voyage to discover the true nature of the cosmos. Your journey will be charged with danger, encountering hostile creatures and fierce pirates; in order to survive, you will need to prepare, upgrading your ship, suit and weapons. Whether you choose to fight, trade or explore, every decision you make has consequences, shaping your journey as you travel ever deeper into No Man’s Sky. No Man’s Sky is an epic science fiction adventure set across an infinite universe, in which every star is the light of a distant sun, orbited by planets filled with life – each yours to visit. Explore never before seen worlds, discover unique lifeforms and trade, fight and survive on a galactic scale. Explore a universe of possibilities – With over 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 (18 quintillion) possible planets, No Man’s Sky’s procedurally generated galaxy gives players an unparalleled opportunity to explore worlds that no one has ever visited before. Exploration is entirely seamless, with no loading screens, whether you’re flying from space to a planet’s surface or even warping between solar systems. Forge your own path to the center of the galaxy – Whether you consider yourself a trader, an explorer or a fighter, there’s no limit to how you play No Man’s Sky. You may slip between play-styles freely, from pirate to miner, bounty hunter to surveyor, but know that any action can have lasting consequences.
- Facing hostile creatures and fierce pirates, you’ll know that death comes at a cost, and survival will be down to the choices you make over how you upgrade your ship, your weapon and suit.
- Will you be a fighter that preys on the weak or takes out pirates for their bounties? Or a trader that exploits rich resources on forgotten worlds? Or an explorer that goes beyond the known frontier?
- The galaxy is a living, breathing place. Every other player lives in the same galaxy, and you can choose to share your discoveries with them on a map that spans known space.
- Enhanced for Xbox One X and includes the Foundation, Pathfinder, and Atlas Rises updates.
- New: Base building/sharing, planetary vehicles, weapon specialization, perm death mode, central storyline, portals, procedural mission system, trade improvements, economies, joint exploration, & more.