Command cavalry to sweep the enemy’s flanks. Send Baeliog armoured tractors forward to shatter hardened defences. Your rhyflers are armed with weapons ranging from the humble Bogen rifle to heavy-automatic shotguns. Rely on your stalwart officers to keep up your troop’s morale and to call in deadly airstrikes. But above all, preserve the honour of your cause as you wage the Battle for Gate 18!
- PlayStation VR compatible including Move Controller support.
- Based on the award-winning Table Top Game system “This Quar’s War” by zombiesmith.
- More than 12 levels in which to fight for the Crusader cause! From lonely outposts in the woods, to trenches, to the dead of night and finally culminating in the epic battle of Gate 18 itself.
- 18 different friendly and enemy units! From infantry to cavalry and armoured tractors to snipers and heavy-automatic shotguns!
- Get up close and walk around the game units “life size” in the Quarpedia. Learn about their historical uses, stats and in-game abilities.
- A living, breathing upgradeable base fully populated with Quar troops going about their business! Upgrade your mechanic’s bay for better tractors. Upgrade the mess hall (and its chow!) for better morale and get that hanger built so you can call in air-strikes!
- Interact with your units from a god’s eye view or shrink yourself down to Quar size to see the action first hand! Part of the fun of VR is playing with scale. In Quar: Battle for Gate 18, walk around the entire battlefield with Quar the size of toys or stand beside them in the trenches!