Set in the atmospheric Europe of the 1960’s, “The Raven – Legacy of a Master Thief” is a stunning, fast-paced point-and-click adventure sending players through thrilling, tense scenes as they race to catch the legendary art thief, The Raven. Players follow the Raven’s trademark black feather clues as they struggle to capture the thief and protect the legendary sapphire, the “Eye of the Sphinx”, on its journey from Switzerland to Egypt. This criminal tale – full of twists and turns – immerses the player in both sides of the story, the investigators’ as well as the thief’s, combining elements of a whodunit with a heist story.
- Thrilling crime adventure – full of twists and turns – combining elements of a whodunit with a heist story.
- Cinematic presentation with hundreds of camera angles and dozens of cutscenes.
- Optional puzzles and scoring system for adventure game veterans.
- Notebook and help function for adventure game newcomers.
- Breathtaking real-time 3D graphics in full HD.