- Serafim R1+ comes with everything you need to enjoy your racing games to the fullest. It’s equipped with a pedal, steering wheel, and innovative Serafim phone holder, allowing you to play racing games on Xbox One, PS4, PS3, PC, Switch, iOS (up to iOS 13.3.1) & Android. Long gone are the days when you had to buy a separate wheel for every platform.
- Serafim mobile app is compatible with all of the most popular racing games on mobile. There are over 28 games you can play, with more games being added all the time.
- Serafim R1+ excels at simulating a true racing experience on all platforms. The ergonomics provided by this wheel’s rubber handle are unparalleled. The responsiveness of the pedal system can handle even the most aggressive of drivers, and the steering wheel is robust enough to handle even the tightest curves.
- We’re so confident in the Serafim Racing Wheel’s quality make that we’re willing to offer a full 1-year warranty.
- The Serafim R1+ is a first-generation product made to be in limited quantities. Once they’re gone, they’re gone. So if you’re a racing enthusiast or even just a collector, you’d be missing out if you didn’t buy one NOW!
Serafim R1/R1+ is the world’s first racing wheel & pedals for Android and iOS (up to iOS 13.3.1) devices. Turn the wheel. Feel the dream.
Which version of iOS are supported?
There is a confirmed issue that foot pedals of Serafim R1 series may no longer work on iOS 13.4. For users on iOS 13.3.1 and below, we suggest thta you disable auto-update in Settings to continue to enjoy Serafim R1 on your iOS device. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Why should the Xbox One/PS4 controller be plugged into the racing wheel?
Serafim R1+ maps Xbox One/PS4 controllers functions into the racing wheel, so make sure you plug the controller into the back of the wheel and change the steering control to “left stick” in your game’s settings.
Why does the Xbox One/PS4 not connect to the Serafim R1+ Wheel after plugging the game controller into the steering wheel?
Please use a Micro USB data transfer cable (NOT the charging cable) to connect your steering wheel to the game controller.
How do you prevent the mobile phone screen from flipping while using the Serafim R1+ Racing Wheel?
Thanks to our error proof design, you can only rotate your screen 90 degrees right or left while using the Serafim R1/R1+ Racing Wheel. Therefore your screen won’t flip while playing.
Can I use the Serafim R1+ to drive a truck?
Typically while driving a truck, the wheel can be rotated over 720 degrees. However, for the Serafim R1/R1+, your wheel can only rotate up to 180 degrees. Due to this limitation, it is normal that the in-game steering wheel rotation does not match the degree of rotation of your Serafim wheel.
Am I able to customize button assignment or adjust the steering sensitivity?
Yes you can. Detailed instructions on how to customize buttons and adjust steering sensitivity can be found in your user guide. You can find your user guide in the “Serafim Play” app.
|Dimensions||35 × 30 × 30 cm|