- The Starlink: Battle for Atlas starter pack is required to play with Starship, Pilot and Weapons packs. All Starlink modular toys only work with Starlink: Battle for Atlas video game and controller mount on PS4, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One.
- This pack contains pilot Judge with his unique Pilot Ability, Neptune starship and the Levitator weapon.
- Innovative modular toys allow you to build unique starships which can be customized on the fly for a new way to play as you adapt to overcome any challenge you encounter in this epic open world adventure.
- Connect your modular toys to your controller mount and see them come to life in real time in the game!
- Craft your own starship loadout from your arsenal of wings, hulls, weapons, and pilots. Adapt to any challenges you face in real time.
- Enhance your adventure and achieve victory through creative combat with the Neptune Starship pack. This pack contains pilot Judge with his unique Pilot Ability, Neptune starship and the Levitator weapon. Combining these modular toys in combat will help you adapt to challenges as you save Atlas.
- Judge is a powerful alien, discovered by St. Grand in Earth’s Arctic. He seems to be a living form of Nova, which inspired St. Grand to invent humanity’s first faster-than-light technology. His starship, Neptune, named for the giant planet near the edge of our solar system, has a design as mysterious as its pilot. It’s armored, durable and stable, ideal for knocking around smaller starships. The anti-gravity technology used on the Starlink Initiative’s ships also makes the Levitator a terrifying weapon. Its self-guided missile suspends enemies and removes their abilities to fight back.
Compatible with PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch