- The Starlink: Battle for Atlas starter pack is required to play with Starship, Pilot and Weapons packs. All Starlink modular toys only work with Starlink: Battle for Atlas video game and controller mount on PS4, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One.
- This pack contains pilot Chase with her unique Pilot Ability, Pulse starship and the Volcano weapon.
- Innovative modular toys allow you to build unique starships which can be customized on the fly for a new way to play as you adapt to overcome any challenge you encounter in this epic open world adventure.
- Connect your modular toys to your controller mount and see them come to life in real time in the game!
- Craft your own starship loadout from your arsenal of wings, hulls, weapons, and pilots. Adapt to any challenges you face in real time.
Enhance your adventure and achieve victory through creative combat with the Pulse Starship pack. This pack contains pilot Chase with her unique Pilot Ability, Pulse starship and the Volcano weapon. Combining these modular toys in combat will help you adapt to challenges as you save Atlas.
- Chase is a street racing star from Brazil and one of the two youngest members of the Starlink Initiative. Her starship, Pulse, is fine-tuned for maximum performance based on Chase`s expertise with racing engines. The Volcano weapon is a tri-barrel firearm that fires enhanced heat-activated molecules. The longer the trigger is held down, the hotter it gets, and the more damage it can dish out.
Compatible with PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch