T.16000M FCS (Flight Control System)
- Exclusive precision: H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology™! 3D (Hall Effect) magnetic sensors located on the stick:
- precision levels 256 times greater than current systems (i.e. resolution of 16000 x 16000 values!)
- magnets ensure friction-free action for razor-sharp precision that won’t decrease over time
- helical spring (0.1” / 2.8 mm in diameter) inside the stick providing firm, linear and smooth tension
- Fully ambidextrous joysticks set!
- 3 removable components allow each joystick to be perfectly tailored for left-handed or right-handed use
- piloting with a joystick in each hand is now possible in all games compatible with two joysticks at the same time
- 16 action buttons with “braille”-style physical button identification!
- 12 on the base and 4 on the stick
- one 8-way Point of View hat switch
- switch allowing users to configure the 12 buttons located on the base in a left- or
- right-handed position
- 4 independent axis, including twist rudder (controlled by rotating the stick)
- Ergonomic trigger for brake (civilian flight) or rapid fire (military flight and space simulation) control
- Multidirectional hat switch (for panoramic view)
- Ergonomic design for optimum comfort
- Wide hand rest for reduced stress
- Weighted base for enhanced stability
T.A.R.G.E.T programming software: program up to 256 buttons on the joystick (buttons merged from keyboard and mouse)
- Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor software: combine with other Thrustmaster devices (so that they are recognized as a single USB device), and load or create specific mapping profiles for each game.
- Visit the Thrustmaster website ( https://support.thrustmaster.com/t16000m-fcs) for your favorite T.A.R.G.E.T space sims profiles for the T.16000M FCS Space Sim Duo such as: Elite Dangerous , Mechwarrior Online, Star Citizen,
- 2 T.16000M FCS joysticks, 2 replacement thumb rests, 2 replacement index finger rests, user manual and consumer warranty information.
This product is not distributed under license from and is in no way endorsed by Microsoft Corporation.