The Thrustmaster T3PA Wide Pedal Set is the ultimate add-on for your Thrustmaster TX, T300 and T500 Racing Wheel! With its 100% metal pedals and internal structure, this T3PA pedal set is built to last! The three pedals offer adjustable spacing (3 positions) and angle settings (2 positions). In addition, the accelerator pedal offers two height settings. The included Conical Rubber Brake Mod on the T3PA, allows users to adjust the resistance on the brake pedal for greater precision. The wide textured footrest and weighted pedal set provide perfect stability. Mounting options are enhanced by the inclusion of built-in threaded holes, perfect for your cockpit setup.
The Thrustmaster T3PA 3-Pedal Wide Pedal Set is a component of the TX, T300 and T500 Racing Wheel Ecosystem and is compatible with the Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel Ferrari 458 Italia, Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel, Thrustmaster T300 RS, Thrusmaster T300 Ferrari GTE, Thrustmaster T500 RS and Thrustmaster T500 Ferrari F1 Wheel Integral.
- A component of the Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel ecosystem; Also compatible with the Thrustmaster T300RS, T500RS and Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel; Compatible platforms include PC, PS3, PS4 and Xbox One
- Three 100% metal pedals and internal structure with adjustable spacing setting (3 positions) and adjustable angle setting (2 positions); Accelerator pedal with adjustable height setting (2 positions)
- Pedals with individual pressure settings: Accelerator pedal-approx. 5.5 lbs.; Brake pedal-approx. 22 lbs. (without Conical Rubber Brake Mod); Brake pedal: 33-55 lbs., according to your preference (w/Conical Rubber Brake Mod); Clutch pedal-approx. 11 lbs.
- Includes optional conical rubber brake mod: Conical stop made from industrial-grade high-density rubber; Fitted directly beneath the brake pedal; Realistic sensations, with ultra-progressive resistance at the end of pedal’s travel; Adjustable resistance
- Wide and perfectly stable: Wide, textured footrest; Weighted pedal set; Perfect stability; Built-in threaded holes for cockpit setups