Thrustmaster is thrilled to launch its first pack of civil aviation-related gaming accessories, officially licensed by Airbus.
The TCA Officer Pack Airbus Edition includes the TCA Sidestick Airbus Edition and the TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition, for a complete civil aviation experience — with all the features you need to step into the captain’s role, without any pressure.
Ergonomic replicas of the Airbus sidestick and throttle quadrant, similar to those found in the well-known Airbus A320/A320neo airliners, these Airbus civil aviation accessories include all the features required for piloting any type of civil aircraft — from business jets to transport aircraft, and aerobatic aircraft as well.
The TCA Officer Pack Airbus Edition is composed of products that are iconic on every level: the replica design of each device mirrors the original shapes and colors, with incredibly authentic and lifelike feel on the different components.
You’ll love using the wide variety of controls inspired by those found on real Airbus airliners: button feel and response times, resistance on the thrust levers, the sounds components make when activated, and even how they feel to the touch. Everything is right there at your fingertips for next-level replica flight sessions.
The two flight instruments included in the pack also include features allowing users to easily adapt to all other types of flight simulation games. Take a break from your commercial aircraft and head off in your fighter plane or spaceship — with total confidence!
Thanks to its mechanical selectors, the TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition lets you disable the detents and thrust reversers, for flexible piloting of any type of aircraft.
With the TCA Sidestick Airbus Edition, you can easily adapt the sidestick’s configuration before each takeoff for the best fit with the game that you’re playing, thanks to the 4 included swappable joystick head button modules.
The TCA Officer Pack Airbus Edition incorporates the celebrated proprietary H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) system from Thrustmaster, providing gamers with enhanced realism thanks to the built-in magnetic sensors allowing for up to 14-bit resolution on the sidestick, and up to 16-bit resolution on the throttle quadrant.
This contactless magnetic sensor technology, with no potentiometers, gives both devices an unlimited lifespan.
These products are compatible with PC (Windows 10, 8).
- Ergonomic 1:1 scale replicas: sidestick and throttle quadrant inspired by the flight controls found on iconic Airbus airliners, officially licensed by Airbus.
- Joystick featuring 4 swappable head button modules, 12 remappable buttons, built-in throttle, plus rudder control by rotating the handle (lockable/unlockable).
- Throttle quadrant featuring 2 navigational axes, with 16 buttons and controls (detents, switches and even a thrust reverser mechanism) for a multitude of possibilities during takeoff, in flight, upon landing and when on the ground.
- Contactless magnetic sensor technology, with no potentiometers, for an unlimited lifespan and optimal precision.
- Compatible with the Thrustmaster T.Flight Rudder Pedals (TFRP) and Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder (TPR) rudder systems, as well as with the TM Flying Clamp (all sold separately).