The TM Flying Clamp is the first mounting system specially designed by Thrustmaster for its flight simulation accessories.
Crafted of 100% metal, the TM Flying Clamp is a must-have for gaming sessions without a cockpit, ensuring realistic, safe and comfortable use.
The TM Flying Clamp works with desks and tables from 0.6–1.8 inches / 15–45 mm thick.
This adaptable, non-slip system can be installed and removed quickly, easily and securely.
Developed to facilitate enhanced gaming ergonomics for all users, the TM Flying Clamp is a solidly-built solution for use with popular Thrustmaster product ranges (TCA Airbus Edition [Sidestick, Quadrant and Quadrant Add-On], and T.16000M FCS), as well as with the TWCS throttle.
The TM Flying Clamp is an ambidextrous system, and can be used in two different ways — either to the left or to the right of the virtual pilot.
- Sturdy structure (100% metal): a solid, secure and firm mounting system with two clamping screws.
- Mounting system with non-slip feet, to protect the surface of the desk or table and for better grip.
- Quickly and easily removable: won’t be in your way when you’re not using it for flight simulation.
- Ambidextrous system: can be positioned for either left or right-handed use.
- Compatible with the Thrustmaster TCA (Thrustmaster Civil Aviation) and T.16000M FCS product ranges.