Fully enjoy the Thrustmaster ecosystem and try out hard racing customizations on console (PS4, Xbox One) with the TM Sim Hub.
The TM Sim Hub allows to connect up to 4 Thrustmaster add-ons simultaneously on compatible Thrustmaster wheel bases.
Compatible with PS4 and Xbox One, the TM Sim Hub allows you to connect up to four accessories simultaneously, directly to the mini-DIN connector located at the back of the compatible Thrustmaster wheel base.
On Xbox One, the TM Sim Hub is mandatory in order to play with more than one add-on. Connect the TM Sim Hub to the DIN port at the back of your compatible racing wheel base. Next, connect add-ons (TH8A shifter, TSSH handbrake) to your choice of DIN ports 1 to 4 on the TM Sim Hub.
On PS4, some games support/allow for connection of the TH8A shifter to the USB port of the PS4, and support/allow for connection of the TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod+ to the DIN port of the wheel base.
In games that do not support USB connection of the TH8A shifter, the TM Sim Hub is mandatory in order to play with more than one add-on.
- Connect several Thrustmaster adds-on at the same time: up to four devices simultaneously connected!
- Connect the TM Sim Hub directly to compatible Thrustmaster wheel bases.
- Especially designed for TH8A shifter and TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod+.
- Compatible on PS4 with the T-GT and T300-series racing wheel bases.
- Compatible on Xbox One with the TS-XW Racer and TX-series racing wheel bases.
- Compatible on PS4 and Xbox One with the games listed on the following website: https://support.thrustmaster.com/en/product/tm-sim-hub-en/