TPR – Thrustmaster’s expert rudder system for flight simulation on PC
Thrustmaster proudly presents the TPR: the expert rudder system designed for flight simulation, featuring Thrustmaster’s PENDUL_R technology – a unique, revolutionary mechanism ensuring smooth and fluid movements. In conjunction with the 3D Hall effect magnetic sensors employed by Thrustmaster’s H.E.A.R.T. HallEffectAccuRateTechnology, PENDUL_R technology guarantees perfect precision, even for minor adjustments. The TPR includes two highly-precise differential brakes for perfectly-proportioned braking. Its 100% metal structure and H.E.A.R.T. HallEffectAccuRateTechnologyensure sturdiness and precision that won’t decrease over time. Compatible on PC in all flight simulation games (military and civil flight, airplanes and helicopters), the TPR is also compatible with Thrustmaster’s T.A.R.G.E.T. (Thrustmaster Advanced pRogrammingGraphic EdiTor) programming software, which allows users to load or create specific profiles for each game, and combine the TPR’s axes with those of Thrustmaster HOTAS joysticks for complete ecosystem profiles.
- The TPR features Thrustmaster’s PENDUL_R technology: a unique, suspended mechanism ensuring smooth and fluid movements.
- The TPR also features Thrustmaster’s H.E.A.R.T. HallEffectAccuRateTechnology for ultra-precise, frictionless action that won’t change over time.
- The positions of the TPR’s springs can be adjusted, allowing users to adjust the resistance according to their preferences (two springs are included).
- The pedals can be adjusted into five positions, at angles between 35° and 75°.
- The TPR’s metal base guarantees total stability, even when used without a cockpit. 4 mounting holes (M6diameter) are incorporated into the base for installation in a cockpit.
- The TPR’s dimensions and weight are realistic (20.9”/53 cm wide, weighing 15.4 lb/7 kg), for optimal immersion.