Note: Does not include pedals
TS-PC Racer is a powerhouse of technologies created to enhance gaming performance and offer a racing experience closer to reality, enabling gamers to be fully immersed. Thrustmaster TS-PC Servo base, Detachable Open Wheel with metal plastron and suede leather. ECOSYSTEM-READY.
A powerhouse of technologies
TS-PC Racer is Thrustmaster’s ultimate racing simulator for PC racers. It faithfully reproduces the car’s response and track conditions.
TS-PC Racer is a powerhouse of technologies created to enhance gaming performance and offer a racing experience closer to reality, allowing gamers to be fully immersed.
Thrustmaster TS-PC Servo Base
- Metal top cover.
- 270°–1080° rotation angle.
- Industrial-class brushless 2nd gen motor.
- The TS-PC Racer’s motor provides powerful 40-watt brushless FFB.
- Motor cooling embedded system.
- Field Oriented Control.
- External Turbo Power.
- Suede grips – for greater comfort during long racing sessions.
- 2 metal paddle shifters polished-brushed cast aluminum.
- 6 buttons for easy access to navigation menus and extra control over progressive settings.
- 1 rotary selector – 3 positions with push function for extra real-time responsiveness while racing.
Brushless servomotor technology (40W)
- To provide a high level of performance, precision and comfort to highly-demanding PC gamers, Thrustmaster developed the TS-PC Servo base.
- An industrial-class brushless 2nd gen motor offering 50% more dynamics, 4 times greater stall force), Torque is 1.6 times higher than TX – T300 RS’s torque.
Very responsive 40W motor that offers particularly dynamic and powerful effects and provides enhanced feedback. The TS-PC Racer’s motor provides powerful 40-watt brushless FFB and incredible velocity (dynamic torque): from long stall curves (Stall mode) to super-responsive zigzags (Dynamic mode).
Motor Cooling Embedded system (patent pending)
Maintains dynamics with the new motor by ensuring that there is no overheating, while remaining silent. Provides 50% more dynamics, 4 times greater stall force than TX – T300 RS’s torque, and heat dissipation via monophasic cooling.
H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) + FOC
Field Oriented Control: H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate technology) provides 16-bit resolution (65,536 values), while the new F.O.C. algorithm dynamically optimizes the response to intense torque demands. The motor responds dynamically and swiftly to increased torque requests, while switching and reducing power drops.
External TURBO POWER
External TURBO power supply to deliver constant power and massive peak power to instantly respond to ultra-fast requests from the game. Toroidal-shaped to optimize efficiency versus heat at 86%, with a finless design. Peak power: 400 watts!
Thrustmaster ecosystem: fully compatible!
Compatible on PC with detachable Thrustmaster wheels, with 3-pedal pedal set Thrustmaster T3PA and T3PA-PRO, with the TH8A shifter, with the Thrustmaster DB9 Pedals T.RJ12 Adapter that enables the non-Thrustmaster pedal sets equipped with a DB9 connector to connect to the connector for pedal set, with all the USB pedal sets on the market (in games supporting Multi-USB and USB pedal sets).