This first-person action-RPG is set in the grim future of the 41st millennium. You are a member of the Inquisition, tasked with carrying out the will of the Emperor at all costs. Martyr takes place in the Caligari Sector, a remote area of the Imperium filled with hundreds of star systems and thousands of planets. This open-world sandbox game is influenced by the actions of players worldwide, which has a direct impact on the overall story line in the persistent universe. You can experience a variety of missions and fight tactical battles in destructible environments. There are three character classes to choose from, with a robust customization system. This massive game features a deep crafting system, customized loadouts, and 4-player co-op.
- The first action-rpg game taking place in the immensely popular universe of Warhammer 40, 000
- An open-world sandbox game in a persistent universe, with a huge variety of missions
- Brutal and tactical combat through a storyline influenced by the community of players
- 3 different classes of characters, each with a deep playstyle customization system
- A vast universe to explore and various planets to investigate, solo or with up to 4 team members
- Imperial decoration: two statues representing the Emperor’s faithful subjects to decorate the game hub.
- Skull trail: this exclusive animation will make blazing skulls appear behind you like footprints.
- Skulldust Emote: Surround yourself with the dust of your enemies’ crushed skulls using this exclusive emote.
- Game soundtrack (only for PlayStation 4 TM players.)