From the Producer of the original Fallout comes Wasteland 2: Director’s Cut, the sequel to the first-ever post-apocalyptic computer RPG.
The Wasteland’s hellish landscape is waiting for you to make your mark… or die trying. With over 80 hours of gameplay, you will deck out your Desert Ranger squad with the most devastating weaponry this side of the fallout zone, test the limits of your strategy skills, and bring justice to the wasteland.
- Don’t feel like finding the key for a door? Pick the lock, bash it down with your boot, or just blow it open!
- With both short and long term reactivity, your choices ripple outwards, changing the game’s events and forever altering the lives of those in the wasteland.
- Hundreds of characters. Thousands of variations on your Rangers’ appearance. Over 150 weapons. No two players will have the same experience.
- Perks & Quirks are special personality traits you can use to give your characters even more life, with their own unique bonuses… And drawbacks
- In Director’s Cut over 8,000 lines of new voice-over dialogue have been added for the game’s characters and companions, bringing the wasteland to life like never before.