The camera’s rolling. The lights are blasting down from all directions. You’ve only got one chance to get this right and prove you’re the right actor for this movie. Your co-star finishes his line and all eyes turn to you. With a deep breath, you begin your performance. Gesturing with your hands, turning your head thoughtfully to the side, delivering every line with gusto, you’re pretty sure you nailed it. You smile timidly, awaiting your critique. It’s tough to be a movie star, but someone has to do it. Why not you?
In the interactive phenomenon, Yoostar 2: In the Movies, use the Playstation Eye camera to project yourself right into your favorite movie and TV scenes. With 50 scenes to choose from, you can perform in current hits, including The Hangover, Tropic Thunder, Meet the Fockers and 300, or try your talent in modern and all-time classics, including The Godfather, Rocky, Casablanca and The Wizard of Oz. If the small-screened world of television is more your style, act out scenes from popular TV shows, including Star Trek, Mad Men, and CSI. Your performance is scored on accuracy and overall performance, allowing for improvisation that draws on your creativity. A variety of modes offer single- and two-player challenges that you can share with friends and the Yoostar 2 community as you try to prove you’ve got the stuff to make it in Hollywood.
- Become a Hollywood star without ever leaving your living room by using the PlayStation Eye to digitally hop into your favorite movie and TV scenes (PlayStation Eye not included)
- Perform the lines as written or improvise to take the scene in a hilarious new direction
- Your performance is scored on accuracy and overall performance, with an allowance for improvisation that draws on your creativity
- Star in 50 scenes from popular movies, including The Hangover,Tropic Thunder, Meet the Fockers, 300, The Godfather,Rocky, Casablanca and The Wizard of Oz
- Act out scenes from TV shows, including Star Trek, Mad Men andCSI
- 10 Hollywood sets and 20 video backgrounds enhance your performances
- Challenge mode gives you a progression of scene challenges that can open up additional areas on the road to Hollywood
- Quick Play mode strings together up to five single- or two-player scenes in a row for fast-action fun
- Upload your completed scene to the PlayStation Network, Yoostar.com or Facebook to share with friends
- Earn awards, share videos and rate other players’ performances to increase your Fame within the Yoostar 2 community
- Yoostar.com provides contests, leaderboards, how-to videos for improving your performance and more